Microsoft Trust Center
Investing in our Microsoft-based products means that your solution will be hosted, driven and protected by Microsoft and its world-class Trust Center.
The 4 Founding Principles of the Trust Center
Microsoft invests more than $1 billion annually in their Trust Center. One of these main focus-areas is compliance, to help you with risk assessment and management, data protection, and data discovery requests. Another one is privacy to help you choose how data is collected and used. They also focus on transparency to help you understand how your data is stored on the Cloud. Finally, Microsoft invests heavily in security to help you keep your data available while ensuring confidentiality and integrity.
- Can you survive a data breach fine from a Data Protection Authority?
- No more worrying about the threat of data protection regulations
- An industry giant keeps your data safe with no need for additional effort from you
Microsoft’s Trusted Cloud is based on 4 Pillars
- Over 70 global regulations (including GDPR)
- Compliance Manager and eDiscovery to help accelerate your compliance journey
- One of the fastest to adopt new frameworks and standards*
- Investment in documentation and tools to increase transparency
- Visibility into what Microsoft does with customer data, how they protect it, and how customers are in control*
- Global application of GDPR
- Legal commitment for customer privacy right protection
- Built-in privacy in services as part of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle*
$1 billion annual spendings on cyber security
3,500+ security professionals analyze 6.5 trillion global signals daily
5 billion malware threats are blocked monthly*
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2020 Travel Operations A/S.