Would you like a job as an Accountant in an internationally oriented consulting and IT company? Do you wish to work in a diverse and inclusive company based on trust and opportunities? Do you want the chance to be part of a dynamic team where we support each other, and mutual respect is a reality?
About the job
If yes, then we are searching for an Accountant to join and expand our company. You will have the opportunity to contribute to upscaling our business and play a crucial role in our Accounting Team. You have a strong background in accounting, are analytical, detail-oriented, and have demonstrated abilities to efficiently adhere to schedules and maintain quality in financial processes.
- Lead and manage our Accounting Team and ensure our standards are followed through.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Represent Travel Operations in front of public authorities such as Tax authorities.
- Prepare financial audit and coordinate the audit process on all levels.
- Handling supplier invoices and employee expenses in Continia.
- Daily bookkeeping tasks in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Prepare financial statements, balance sheets, and annual reports
- Ensure accurate and efficient monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year closing.
- Oversee account reconciliations.
Skills & Requirements
We would prefer that you have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the financial field in an international environment. Various profiles may be relevant, but the ideal candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Senior experience in working and understanding functions such as audit, internal control, controlling, reporting, and planning
- Educational background in accounting or finance.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or other similar financial systems.
- Experience with statuary reporting – at least to Danish Authorities
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious with the ability to handle multiple tasks and take pride in meeting deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Being independent and methodical in your approach to work tasks.
- Professional proficiency level in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with an international company.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A start-up culture where things move fast – and opportunities move faster.
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique opportunity to work with subsidiaries on all continents.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A chance to contribute and have influence in a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees.
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great and joyful atmosphere.
Your place of work will be at our office location in Copenhagen.
About Travel Operations A/S
Travel Operations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees to ensure everyday growth.
Travel Operations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state-of-the-art technology, and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
For further information regarding this position, please contact our General Manager, Michael Holst Andersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also more than welcome to take a look at our Career site to check out our culture and values at traveloperations.com
Otherwise, please submit your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!