Business Consultant for D365 Finance
Do you want a career in an internationally oriented consultancy and IT company? Do you want the opportunity to influence best practices, gain responsibility, and grow together with a team of experienced world-class employees?
About the job
Location: United States
We are looking to hire an ambitious Business Consultant to help us implement and support our customers in the travel industry. Ideally, you already have experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) and are eager to take the next step in your career.
- Helping our customers implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and TravelOperations solutions.
- Being responsible for different workstreams during implementations.
- Providing input and knowledge to our product development team.
- Providing continuous support and improvements to our customers.
Skills & Requirements
Different profiles can be relevant, but the ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Pro-active, detailed-oriented, independent, and ambitious.
- Preferably experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English (verbal as well as written).
- Enjoys making a difference for our customers and their businesses.
- A strong preference for traveling – both in your leisure time and as part of your job
- Ability to travel up to 30% to client sites
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A start-up culture where things move fast – and opportunities move faster.
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique chance to work with very experienced Dynamics professionals that strive to make customers successful.
- A chance to work with some of the biggest Dynamics 365 implementations in the world.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A chance to contribute and have influence in a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees.
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great and joyful atmosphere.Great Health and Benefit Plans
We enjoy a great organizational team spirit across our locations which includes Denmark, Sweden, India, Australia, and the USA (Los Angeles)
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being highly professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry. The best!
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees to ensure everyday growth and well-being.
We have been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep travel industry expertise, state-of-the-art technology – and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. The needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so our customers can continually meet their travel customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Travel Operations A/S, we believe a diverse working environment will provide better problem solutions. Thus, we are encouraging all different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, and perspectives to apply for the job.
Application and Contact
Send your application by e-mail to HR@traveloperations.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Jens Kristiansen, Lead Solution Architect, at +1 805-312-5452.
You are also more than welcome to look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to your application!