Functional Solution Architect for D365 Finance
Are you strong within Finance and do you have experience with Dynamics 365 Finance or previous versions of Microsoft ERP?
Do you love creating and delivering quality to customers and ensure that they receive the best possible advice and solutions? And are you tired of rigorously focusing on charging clients every minute rather than quality when you implement D365 solutions? Then come join us at TravelOperations.
As Functional Solution Architect in TravelOperations, you will be influencing and have responsibility for large-scale international implementation projects. You will be part of project teams with top-motivated colleagues implementing D365 for Finance and TravelOperations solutions – all the way from scoping through analysis to design and implementation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Functional Solution Design
- Best practice guidance
- The daily ownership of your customers
- Being an Implementation Expert
- Execution of workshops, including analysis workshops – together with a team of allocated Business Consultants
- Designing and Testing with our highly skilled Developers
- General Architect work – Technological exploration, Proof of Concepts in new features, Participation in Product Advisory Board activities, and Dialogue with other partners, such as Microsoft or industry-specific partners as Amadeus/Sabre/Travelport
- Internal guidance of your colleagues
Skills & Requirements
Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience with Dynamics365 Finance and have a strong understanding of finance in general. Different profiles can be relevant, and we prioritize the right person-organization fit highly, but our ideal candidate also has the following traits and professional qualifications:
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and strong in general finance
- Dynamic, pro-active and with a great solution overview
- Structured with the ability to lead the way for the project team in functional areas
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- Enjoys making a difference for our customers and their businesses, and enjoys traveling – both in your leisure time and as part of your job
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do
- A flexible workplace that allows for two-way dialogue in planning of your everyday life – and a job without rigid decision-processes
- A job where you will always work with the newest technology from Microsoft
- An opportunity to work with experienced Dynamics professionals that thrive to make customers successful
- A chance to work with some of the biggest Dynamics 365 implementations in the world
- A chance to contribute and gain influence in a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have fun
Your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Copenhagen or Aalborg depending on your own preference. Furthermore, the right candidate will have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of many of our Business Consultants and Architects and experience a stay at our office location in Brisbane, Australia. We enjoy a great organizational team spirit across our locations which includes Denmark, Sweden, India, and Australia.
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being highly professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry. The best!
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth and well-being.
We have been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep travel industry expertise, state of the art technology – and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. The needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing, and therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so our customers can continually meet their own travel customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
Diversity and Inclusion
At Travel Operations A/S, we believe a diverse working environment will provide better problem solution. Thus, we are encouraging all different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, and perspectives to apply for the job.
Send your application by e-mail to HR@traveloperations.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Freja Hjeresen, Implementation Manager, at +45 5217 9501 or Kristian Bonde Pedersen, Lead Solution Architecht, at +45 3167 8006.
You are also more than welcome to look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to your application!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2022 Travel Operations A/S.