Customer Success – Business Consultant
Do you want a career in an internationally oriented consultancy and IT company? Do you want the opportunity to influence best practices, gain responsibility and grow together with a team of experienced world-class employees?
If so, we are looking to hire a skilled Business Consultant to engage with both Travel-ISV solutions and standard Dynamics 365 Finance, including but not limited to: Integrations, Finance, Reporting, and Solution architecture practice in general. You will contribute to both ensuring top-level solutions regarding travel-specific functionality and contribute to the utilization of standard functionality within the abovementioned areas. Ideally, you already have experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and are eager to take the next step in your career.
- Supporting our customers with triage and rectifying issues together with the other Business Consultants in the Customer Success Team
- Be involved in services, such as advisory, requests and changes from our customers
- Act as trusted digital advisor when guiding and recommending our customers how to obtain a new release in their business
- Execution of workshops, including detailed process analysis workshop (Business Analysis)
- Meetings with customers
- Configuration of customers
- Designing and testing solutions
Skills & Requirements
Different profiles can be relevant, but the ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Pro-active, detailed-oriented, independent, and ambitious.
- Excellent understanding of ERP as a foundation for the technical growth of our customers
- Preferably experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English (verbal as well as written).
- Enjoys making a difference for our customers and their businesses.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job as a Business Consultant with a focus on offering our travel industry customers the Mid and Back Office solution of the future.
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A start-up culture where things move fast – and opportunities move faster, meaning you can have a great influence in the work.
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique chance to work with very experienced Dynamics professionals that thrive to make customers successful.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A chance to contribute and have influence in a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees.
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great and joyful atmosphere.
Your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Copenhagen, Aalborg or Brisbane, Australia.
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state of the art technology and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
Diversity and Inclusion
At Travel Operations A/S, we believe a diverse working environment will provide better problem solution. Thus, we are encouraging all different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, and perspectives to apply for the job.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Michael Andersen, +45 3138 3877.
Please submit your application, including a link to your profile on LinkedIn to HR@traveloperations.com, as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
You are also more than welcome to look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
We look forward to your application!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2022 Travel Operations A/S.