Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Consultant
Are you dreaming of applying everything you know about Dynamics 365 in an international oriented consultancy and IT company?
TravelOperations helps travel companies digitalize and improve their business, delivering full Back-and Mid-Office solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The holistic approach of in-depth travel industry knowledge and state of the art technology solutions creates extensive value for our customers, reducing their costs by automating processes and providing them with customized solutions and information.
Skills & Requirement:
We are looking for an ambitious Business Consultant to help us implement and support our customers in the travel industry. We imagine that you already have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations or Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and are ready to take the next step in your career. Many things can be relevant, but the below probably helps:
- You are pro-active, detail-oriented, independent and ambitious
- You have well-developed consulting & communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- You like to make a difference for our customers and their business
- Passion for travel, both in your spare time and as part of your job
- Help our customers implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and TravelOperations solutions
- Be responsible for different workstreams during implementations
- Provide input and knowledge to our product development team
- Provide continuous support and improvements to our customers
You will get:
- A unique opportunity to work in a company that has an international mindset
- An entrepreneurial culture where things move fast, and opportunities move faster
- A chance to work with the newest technologies from Microsoft
- A chance to work with experienced Dynamics professionals that thrive to make customers successful
- A chance to be part of impactful Dynamics 365 implementations
- A flexible job that allows you to work on-site, from the office, from home or wherever it makes sense
- A chance to make an impact and help us grow even faster
If you are interested, please submit your application including CV and cover letter by using the following link.