Implementation Project Manager
Are you our next Implementation Project Manager with ownership of large-scale, global implementation projects? Do you want to be part of a company that strives to be the best provider in the industry?
As Project Manager of implementation projects in TravelOperations, you will support the success of global D365 for Finance projects by managing the project from Initiation to Go Live.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Project Team is following TravelOperations methodology and industry best practice
- Making and managing project plans, incl. Change Management
- Reporting directly to our Head of Implementations and the Steering Committee level
- General project management, including Risk Management, Communication, and coordination
- Developing and improving the way we are working and implementing projects – we always strive to become better!
- Ensuring that the contractual basis for ongoing Change Requests and incoming work is valid and follows the guidelines provided by Legal
- Financial responsibility of the project economy
Skills & Requirements
We expect you to have a minimum of two years of experience with project management, preferably within Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP projects. Different profiles may be relevant, and we prioritize the right person-organization fit highly, but our ideal candidate has the following traits and professional qualifications:
- Experience with project management of large projects
- Project experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or Tech implementation in the travel industry
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience with time management tools, such as Jira
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong coordination, management, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in reporting risks and/or issues and status
- Flexibility in working hours – we run projects all across the world, which also means different time zones to meet with both customers and colleagues
- A strong desire to deliver the best possible projects and always striving to do better
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do
- A start-up culture where things move fast – and opportunities move faster
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique chance to work with very experienced Dynamics professionals that thrive to make customers successful.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A chance to contribute and influence a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great andjoyful atmosphere.
Your place of work will be at one of our offices in Copenhagen or Aalborg (Denmark).
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state-of-the-art technology, and the desire to make a real difference for our
Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing.
Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
Diversity and Inclusion
At Travel Operations A/S, we believe a diverse working environment will provide better problem solutions. Thus, we are encouraging all different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, and perspectives to apply for the job.
Send your application by e-mail to HR@traveloperations.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Head of Implementations, Freja Hjeresen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 52 17 95 01. You are also welcome to look at our Career site to check our culture and values.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. We look forward to your application! You are also welcome to look at our Career site to check our culture and values.
We look forward to your application!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2022 Travel Operations A/S.