Data Analyst with an Analytical Mindset and Passion for Data
Would you like to deliver insights into one of the most data-driven industries in the world? Would you like to help define the standards within the industry while at the same time working with the newest technology?
As a Data Analyst in TravelOperations, you will have a leading role in owning and defining data and reporting models, and you will help our customers leverage the newest technology from Microsoft.
- Own and define data and reporting models across the industry.
- Deliver insights to our customers around their business and the industry.
- Help us and our customers leverage the newest technology from Microsoft such as Azure Data Lake, Machine Learning, Data Factories, etc.
- Help establish collaborations with customers and partners.
- Define and deliver insights from Day to Day operational to High level global and industry-wide.
- Establish a strong connection with our Back-End products to ensure we deliver the best solutions using the best tools.
Your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Brisbane (AUS), Copenhagen (DK) or Aalborg (DK).
Skills & Requirements
Different profiles can be relevant, but the ideal candidate has the following professional competencies and traits:
- Experience with and the ambition to master Microsoft Technologies such as – Azure, SQL, Data Lake, Power BI.
- An Analytical Mindset to help define models and KPIs across the industry.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal as well as written).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a BI/Analytics/Consulting area.
- Preferably experience with ERP – Dynamics 365 or similar.
- Passion for data.
- Self-motivated with good drive and ability to work independently, a team player, and enjoys making new propositions for improvement and contributing to the success of the team, the products, and the company.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique chance to work with very experienced professionals that thrive to make customers successful.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great and joyful atmosphere.
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between.
All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state of the art technology and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
For further information regarding this position, please contact Consultancy and Delivery Manager Jacob Sylvest Andersen at +45 30 71 70 40.
You are also more than welcome to take a look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Otherwise, please submit your application, including a link to your profile on LinkedIn to email@example.com, as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to getting you on board!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2020 Travel Operations A/S.