Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager in TravelOperations, you will be influencing and have responsibility for large-scale international Customers. You will be part of our Customer Success Team supporting D365 for Finance and TravelOperations solutions – ensuring that our customers are a success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing the cooperation and relationship with the customer.
- Facilitating and supporting internal work processes.
- Convening and managing on-going Status Meetings. Secure knowledge from these meetings is shared with own team and management.
- Ensuring that the contractual basis for ongoing assignments and incoming assignments are valid and following the guidelines from Legal.
- Estimates and deadlines with the Customer
- The financial overview of the involvement of the Customer
- Ensuring time plans agreed with the Customer are met, including releases/testing/tasks/projects
- Preparing and conducting reviews with TravelOps Management.
Skills & Requirements
Ideally, you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics365. Different profiles can be relevant, and we prioritize the right person-organization fit highly, but our ideal candidate also has the following traits and professional qualifications:
- Experience with Dynamics 365 solutions is a preference but not a requirement.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Dynamic, pro-active, and with a great overview of tasks.
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English – both written and verbally.
- Leadership and effective influencing skills.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills & tenacious with effective problem handling skills.
- Conscientious and succinct organization skills.
- Enjoys making a difference for our customers and their businesses.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work in a growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A start-up culture where things move fast – and opportunities move faster.
- An opportunity to work with the newest technology from Microsoft.
- A unique chance to work with very experienced Dynamics professionals that thrive to make customers successful.
- A flexible job that allows you to work from where it makes sense.
- A chance to contribute and have influence in a rapidly growing company that values and recognizes its employees.
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace – where we also have a great and joyful atmosphere.
Your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Copenhagen, Aalborg or Brisbane, Australia.
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state of the art technology and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
Diversity and Inclusion
At Travel Operations A/S, we believe a diverse working environment will provide better problem solution. Thus, we are encouraging all different genders, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, and perspectives to apply for the job.
Send your application by e-mail to HR@traveloperations.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Michael Andersen, at +45 3138 3877.
You are also more than welcome to look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to your application!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2022 Travel Operations A/S.