Strong Finance Profile with a Passion for the Travel Industry
Ready to take the next step in your career? Are you a strong finance profile who wants to make a difference in the travel industry by empowering travel businesses on exciting projects?
If so, TravelOperations is a rapidly growing, international company looking to hire one or more ambitious travel industry profiles with strong financial skills to help us implement the Mid and Back Office travel solutions of the future!
- Helping our customers implement TravelOperations solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Providing state-of-the-art industry knowledge and speaking our customers’ language.
- Providing input and travel knowledge to our product development team.
- Continuous support and improvements to our travel industry customers as part of a team with both Microsoft specialists and other travel industry experts.
- Responsibility for different workstreams during implementations.
Skills & Requirements
Ideally, you have been involved in Mid and Back Office functions within the travel industry, for example from working as a CFO, Accounting Manager, Financial Controller or a Business Analyst within Financial Planning & Analysis. Our ideal candidate has the following traits and professional qualifications:
- Financial expertise
- Travel industry insight and knowledge about topics such as GDS integrations, BSP reconciliation, and industry players such as Amadeus, Travelport, and Sabre.
- Proactive, detailed-oriented, independent, and ambitious.
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English (verbal as well as written).
- A strong preference for traveling – both in your leisure time and as part of your job – we are all travel enthusiasts helping travel agencies.
- Moreover, we will value experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) or Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision).
What we offer
We offer an exciting job as a Business Consultant with a focus on offering our travel industry customers the Mid and Back Office solution of the future.
- The opportunity to learn about global trends in travel & tourism and be part of future-proofing the travel industry.
- Working with new technology that plays a part in revolutionizing the way customers will purchase travel in the future.
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A chance to work with a highly experienced team of travel industry experts, Microsoft Dynamics professionals, and top Developers that thrive to make customers successful.
- An exciting and welcoming atmosphere in a company that values and recognizes its employees.
- A fun, welcoming, and exciting work life
Preferably, your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Copenhagen or Aalborg, in Denmark.
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and
TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state-of-the-art technology, and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
For further information regarding this position, please contact our Lead Solution Architect Kristian Bonde Pedersen, +45 31 67 8006 or Implementation Manager Freja Hjeresen, +45 52 17 9501.
You are also more than welcome to take a look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Otherwise, please submit your application, including a link to your profile on LinkedIn to email@example.com, as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to getting you onboard on our journey to digitalize and future-proof the travel industry!
We are Travel Industry experts that have developed a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, with added travel-specific functionality to support travel agents in their daily tasks and empower their entire team.
© 2022 Travel Operations A/S.